Treudelberg is a family, and you can become part of it. We offer our guests a great variety of services and opportunities. We offer you the same with our hotel jobs and gastronomy jobs. Hamburg is the place where you can join us and discover how varied, exciting and innovative the hotel industry can be. Whether for an apprenticeship or as a new member of staff in one of our many departments – we look forward to hearing from you!
Working where others go for their holidays
Our hotel jobs for your successful future.
Team spirit is more than just a buzz word here.
Not all hotel jobs are equal. Here at the Treudelberg, work feels like a good time spent with family and friends. Regardless of gender or age, of whether you’re a chef or work at the reception desk. We are a team that sticks together and pursues the same goal – providing our guests with an unforgettable stay at our hotel.
Our heads of department.
We have several heads of department for the various areas in our hotel. And they all have one thing in common: they look forward to welcoming new faces and motivated people into their teams. If you have any questions about our hotel jobs or gastronomy jobs, they are the right point of contact for you.Our heads of department
An apprenticeship with us is an opportunity for a successful future.
An apprenticeship in one of our hotel jobs and gastronomy jobs prepares you for a great career in the hotel industry. We provide apprenticeships for the following professions:
Benefits of working at the treudelberg hotel hamburg.
In addition to a well-regarded workplace with a pleasant, warm and welcoming working environment, we offer you a series of additional benefits during your Steigenberger career:
- Discounts on the restaurant and bar area
- Use of our sports and wellness facilities (golf, gym, swimming pool, saunas)
- Regular staff events such as the season kick-off and summer parties
- Holiday and Christmas bonus, Sunday, holiday and night supplements
- Broad range of further education and training opportunities, personalised career development plan
- Subsidy for the HVV Profi-Card, Free parking spaces, Possibility of a company bike - JobRad
- Attractive staff rates for accommodation at our Deutsche Hospitality hotels, Use of attractive employee offers via service provider corporate benefits
- Opportunity for internal support at a rate of 15,00€/hour
- Company pension scheme
- Unlimited employment contracts
Working and living in the world’s most beautiful city.
Hotel jobs can be found in any city. But no other hotel can compare to the Treudelberg. And no other city can compare to Hamburg. You too can become one of the happiest people in Germany and experience the special, welcoming atmosphere of this unique city. Our hotel jobs in Hamburg allow you to enjoy not only the exciting culture with its music, theatre, exhibitions and extraordinary events, but also the city’s relaxed side, because you are safe in the knowledge that ‘at the Steigenberger Hotel Treudelberg, I have found a job for life.’Find out more